Friday, December 29, 2006

Last night John came home in a bad mood, and went off on me because dinner wasn't on the table.
A miscommunication, i had mentioned I was feeling better and would make dinner and he thought that meant by the time he got home. right. and this is 1950.

we got into a huge argument and he left to go walk around the block- something our therapist suggested.

i went to go pick up the pizza i was having for dinner, alone. sigh.

he came back and we talked and it was a big miscommunication coupled with a lot of expectations.
when he gets angry he makes stabs at the fact that i don't have a job, which really hurts. i have two really good prospects and in the mean time am paying my part of the bills with unemployment.

we went to bed after discussing it calmly, like adults. it's things like this that remind me why having a child might not have been such a good idea. i could just see him coming home from a long day at work, me there still after a long day with a child, and him making comments about me having no job or not contributing enough.

No comments: